Group rates and group tour conditions
The group rate (€2.50) is applicable from 15 persons upwards.
Each group is allowed free admission for one person accompanying.
Independent group visit
The Toulouse-Lautrec Museum requests you to book visits for 7 or more persons led by an external leader or guide.
Fax. 05.63.49.48.88 or by e-mail email@example.com
Group visit options
Information and bookings with the Museum’s public service.
at the Albi Tourist Office
Unaccompanied tours, spoken commentary
The persons designated below are authorised to give commentaries, subject to prior consent of the Museum, upon presentation of qualification to the Museum reception.
- Conservators who hold a professional card issued or recognised by the Ministry of Culture.
- Persons qualified to lead a tour with commentary in the museums and historical monuments historiques (decree 2005-791 dated July 12th 2005), holders of valid cards of national lecturer, national guide-interpreter, regional guide-interpreter, guide-conférencier des villes et pays d’art et d’histoire, or a valid prefectoral or ministerial authorisation in the case of foreign lecturers.
- tour leaders approved by the Centre des Monuments nationaux
- teachers with their class
- Museum staff members authorised by the Museum’s chief conservator
- persons individually authorised by the Museum’s chief conservator.
The authorisation to deliver spoken commentaries before a group expires at the end of the reserved period.